When it comes to having better sex, getting pregnant, or avoiding pregnancy, women have a new best friend: their smartphones.
Fertility-tracking apps like Glow are quickly becoming the newest addition to a woman’s fertility management.
Glow was founded in 2013 by PayPal cofounder and investor Max Levchin.
In the two years since it launched, Glow has helped with 150,000 pregnancies, according to new data it shared this week. All told, Glow has logged the data for 47 million female fertility cycles. It also tracks things like mood, frequency, and quality of sex.
So it analyzed the data and came up with these interesting insights about women’s sex lives.
1. Want more sex? Move to Canada. Canadians have sex 45% more often than the average Glow user.
2. But beware: Canada is also a great place to get pregnant. Canadian women get pregnant 21% more easily than the average Glow user.
3. Australians are also having a lot of sex — 37% more than the average user.
4. Australians are also getting pregnant. They have a 14% higher pregnancy rate than the average user.
5. The US is a good place to get lucky, too. Americans have sex 16% more than the average user.